Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS AND RULES
Rules & Check-list for Applying for the membership at Movers Federation of India.
- The person should be above 18 years to be an active member of this organization.
- The person should be physically and mentally strong (Special Person Define First)and willing to work for the organization individually or in a group and travel at his own expense.
- A person is selected and can be removed by the core group without notice or giving the reason for misconduct, misbehaviour, indiscipline.
- The member is willing to work and obey the core group.
- The member will give his best effort to full fill the objectives and tasks assigned to him or her.
- Member should attend the general meetings and participate fully and have to give written application for being absent, 3 days before the meeting.
- Meetings will be headed by the chairman and the core group and members.
- It is the duty of a member to obey and give due respect to the core group.
- Membership Fee should be paid with Application Form on Rejection of Application the Membership fee will be refunded in a week.
- Members after leaving/(expelled from) the Federation could not establish/build/firm/ any similar forum or approach to existing members till 1 year from the date of official leaving.
Note: Federation may take legal action, blacklist your firm if found guilty.
Please Read All the Terms & Conditions before Applying for MFI’s Membership.
Click the Image to Read T&C.>